Frog Falls Water Park
- Welcome to Frog Falls!
- Membership Info
Frog Falls is a membership only facility.
Eligible patrons include Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard Military Personnel, Picatinny civilian employees, DOD contractors, and the general public.
Category: Picatinny Single Family Active and Retired Military (Enlisted & NCO) $140 $170 Active and Retired Military (Officer) $170 $195 DOD Civilians (Current & Retired) $225 $250 Picatinny Contractors (Full Time) $250 $275 Military Veteran $325 $350 Military Caregiver (Nanny) $100 N/A Category: Public General Public $335 $485 Caregiver (Nanny) $220 N/A
Registration for Frog Falls takes place online through our website. Please follow the directions below and please call LTS at +1 (973)724-4014 for questions and more information.
- Frog Falls Policies
A Family Member as defined by Army Regulation 215-1:
1. Spouse of a Sponsor
2. Un-remarried widow or widower of a member or former member of a uniformed service.
3. Unmarried child of a sponsor, including an adopted child, stepchild, foster child, or ward, who either:
A. Has not passed his/her 21st birthday.
- Is incapable of self-support because of a mental or physical incapacity that existed before that birthday and is dependent on the sponsor for over one-half of his/her support.
- Has not passed hi/her 23rd birthday, is enrolled in a full-time course of study in an institution of higher learning approved by a Secretary of an executive department specified in 10 USC Section 1073, and is, in fact dependent on the sponsor for over one-half of his/her support.
4. A parent or parent-in-law of a sponsor who is, in fact, dependent on the sponsor for one-half of his/her support and living in the sponsor's household.
1. For admission to the aquatic park, a pool identification card must be shown to the attendant at the entrance of the Aquatic Park.
2. There will be a $5 charge for lost badges during the summer months. At season’s end, do not throw away your badges. If you choose to purchase a membership next summer, the badges will be renewed and you will not have to come in to have new badges made. Please bring your badge each time you visit Frog Falls as it will be scanned at the gate which allows us to track visits.
3. If an ID card is used by a person other than the member to whom it was issued, it will be confiscated and Members are subject to having their membership revoked.
4.If an ID card is obtained by fraudulent statement in the application, the membership will be canceled without refund.
5. Membership privileges may be suspended for failure to observe instructions or rules.
1. All children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by a responsible adult 16 years or older. The adult must remain within arm’s reach of children under 5 and within sight of older children. It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your child. Do not allow your children to enter the water without a lifeguard present.
2. Toys are permitted only in the Tadpole Cove Pool. Please refrain from using toys with small pieces and toys that are breakable. Soaker balls, cars, and dolls are permitted in Tadpole Cove. Water wings and floaties are not authorized for use at Frog Falls.
3. Rough play, dunking, running, intimate displays of affection, loud music, and rude or obnoxious behavior is not permitted at any time. Behavior that is determined to pose a hazard to other patrons will be referred to the police. Recurring inappropriate behavior may result in the loss of park privileges for extended periods of time.
4. Alcohol and controlled substances are not allowed in the park at any time. The police will be called to deal with patrons under the influence of alcohol.
5. Smoking is allowed in designated areas outside of the gates only.
6. Follow lifeguard and staff instructions at all times. Failure to comply with lifeguard instructions will result in loss of privileges.
7. Lap lanes are for lap swimming only.
8. Proper and appropriate bathing attire must be worn at all times. Frog Falls is a family-oriented facility, and extremely revealing bathing attire is inappropriate.
9. Food and eating is permitted in designated areas only.
10. There is no diving or headfirst entry of any type allowed at Frog Falls. Serious injury and/or death can occur from entering shallow water headfirst.
11. Life Vests must be Coast Guard approved and have a mark identifying it as such.
12. Hanging on or swimming under or in front of the slides is prohibited. Please exit the pool immediately after sliding down.
13. Swimmers must be 48 inches tall to ride the slides. There will be no exceptions to this policy. This is due to the manufacturers and the Red Cross recommendation that the slider must have 6 inches of clearance over the water level in the bottom of the pool.
14. Frog Falls staff will perform water-testing procedures every 2 hours and keep an accurate logbook. Bacteria testing will be conducted once a week in accordance with regulations. Food Service Sanitation inspection will be performed in accordance to regulations.
15. Disposable swim diapers (i.e. Little Swimmers) and plastic pants are required to be worn by children who wear diapers or pull-ups or who have problems controlling bowel movement or urination.
16. No person who has a contagious respiratory disease, other communicable disease, disease discharge, or is otherwise ill is permitted to enter the water. Member may be required to obtain a doctor’s certificate of good health before admission. No person reported by a Doctor as having or being a carrier of an infectious disease is permitted to enter the water.
17. Strollers & Wagons can be stored along the wall at the Croaker Soaker when not in use.
18. Tow behind coolers and food delivery is not permitted in the park. Guests may bring a small "six pack" size cooler into the park.
GUEST VISIT POLICY
Military ID card holders and their dependents are entitled to visit at anytime without a membership. A $5 fee per person will be charged for entrance to the park. Guests of Military visitors may visit at any time for a fee of $7.
Members may bring up to 5 guests Monday through Thursday for a fee of $15 per guest. Punch cards are available at the front office. After 1600, guests may enter the park for a Twilight fee of $10.
Members may bring up to 4 guests Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for a fee of $15 per guest. No punch cards or Twilight fees are available on these days.
Punch Cards are be used Monday through Thursday. One punch card permits 5 total guest visits to the park. Punch Cards are $65.
- Lily Pad Cafe & Tiki Hut
Lily Pad Cafe offers a variety of lunch and snack items including Forggy Meals for the little ones. The Frog Falls Tiki Hut is open daily.
- Birthday & Family Parties
Birthday & Family Party reservations begin April 1st. Guests can choose to have their party at the park any day between Memorial and Labor Day.
Birthday parties are limited to 25 Children and 10 Adults. Birthday parties are scheduled for two hours. Set up for your party will occur 15 minutes prior to the start time of the party. Food will be served one hour into the party. Once your party is over, you and your guests can stay and enjoy the rest of your day at Frog Falls!
Basic Party Package - $19 per child - Includes complete access to the Frog Falls Water Park and your choice of Meal Option #1 or #2
Meal Option #1: Cheese Pizza $19 per child
Meal Option #2: All Beef Hot Dogs $19 per child
Big Squirt Package: $3 per child additional fee
Bounce House Option: $50 additional fee. Bounce house is for exclusive use by your birthday party guests.
Adults who accompany children while the party is in session are required to pay an entrance fee of $12 per adult.
Any children attending the party whether or not they are currently a pool member will be charged the party fee.
A $50 cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your party with less than 5 days’ notice or if the facility is damaged in any way by a member or members of your party.
A list of all people attending your party is due 14 days prior to your party date. You and your guests will not be allowed through security if your list is not submitted on time, your party may be subject to cancellation and you will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
- Swim Lessons
Frog Falls offers many levels of swim lessons for children and adults. All participants need to take a swim test in order to be placed in the proper class level. Swimming Lessons are organized into sessions allowing participants to master a swim level and progress in our swim program throughout the season.
Participants will receive 6 swim lessons for 30 minutes during the two week session for a total of 180 minutes of swim instruction. Swim Sessions cost $95 per person.
Classes are scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Make-up classes will be administered on Fridays. Classes will be capped at 5 students and be taught by our certified swim instructors and assisted by our trained swim aids.
Preschool: Designed for children aged 3-5, these classes work to further familiarize the child in the water, while fostering stroke progression and developing good water safety practices. In these lessons, children work with staff to gain independence from Mom and Dad. Our instructors and instructor aides work with each child to increase comfort in the water, from independent entry to facial submersion; as well as body positioning for stroke and flotation skills.
Learn To Swim (LTS): Once swimmers have obtained a comfort level in water, whether through previous lessons or independent work, our Learn To Swim Program can help develop stroke coordination and water safety independence.
Beginner: Participants 5-6 years old who may still need one-on-one instructor assistance. Swimmers will work on entry into water, and independent flotation and stroke coordination.
Advanced Beginner: Swimmers will develop skills in chest-deep water, and begin stroke coordination for longer distances, as well as combining skill sets, from water entry through independent swim, to safe water exit.
Intermediate: Once swimmer has learned basic body coordination in the water, we begin work on Front Crawl and Elementary Backstroke, as well as deep water survival skills such as treading and survival floating.
Stroke Development: Participants demonstrating proficiency in Front Crawl and Elementary Backstroke will work to further develop stroke coordination, including Diving, Rhythmic Breathing, and developing Back Crawl and Breast Stroke Skills.
Stroke Proficiency: Students demonstrating a basic understanding of each competitive stroke will work with our instructors to develop technical swimming skills; students will develop Butterfly stroke, as well as Flip turns, Touch turns and Dive Starts
Water Babies and Tadpole: Enjoy this interactive time with your child. Water play and water skills will be taught with your help. Swim Diapers required. 6 classes. Water babies (8 months -2 yrs.) $75. Tadpoles (3-5 yrs.) $95.
Private Swim Lessons: Private swim lessons are for guests who wish to have one-on-one time with a swim instructor. These classes will be tailored to the individual comfort and skill level in the water. Each student will need a swim to determine their ability. Private swim lessons scheduled individually with Frog Falls staff. Private Swim lesson are offered at $105 per person.
Contact Frog Falls Management for more information
Water Babies and Tadpole:
- Lifeguard Training
Frog Falls offers American Red Cross Waterfront Lifeguard Course each May.
The purpose of the American Red Cross Waterfront Lifeguarding course is to teach candidates the knowledge and skills needed to prevent and respond to aquatic emergencies both in a pool and at a waterfront environment.
The course content and activities prepare candidates to recognize and respond quickly and effectively to emergencies and prevent drownings and injuries.
To enroll in the Waterfront Lifeguarding course, you must be at least 15 years of age before the last scheduled class session and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Swim 550 yards continuously, using these strokes in the following order: 200 yards of front crawl using rhythmic breathing and a stabilizing, propellant kick. Rhythmic breathing can be performed either by breathing to the side or to the front. 200 yards of breaststroke using a pull, breathe, kick and glide sequence. 150 yards of either the front crawl or breaststroke. The 150 yards may be a combination of front crawl and breaststroke.
- Starting in the water, swim 20 yards using front crawl or breaststroke, surface dive 7-10 feet, retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface, swim 20 yards back to the starting point with the object and exit the water without using a ladder or steps, within 1 minute 40 seconds.
- Swim 5 yards, submerge and retrieve three dive rings placed 5 yards apart in 4-7 feet of water, resurface and swim 5 yards to the side of the pool.
The skills evaluation will occur on the first day of the course. Please bring a swimsuit, towel, and change of cloths for every class. You must bring your dinner and or lunch for each class.
Upon successful completion of the Waterfront Lifeguarding course, each participant will receive an American Red Cross Universal Certificate (indicating Lifeguarding/Waterfront/First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, which is valid for 2 years.)
Hours of Operation
|Monday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
Frog Falls Water Park located at Picatinny Arsenal boasts over 520,000 gallons of water adventures. Our facility includes two high velocity slides, six 25-yard lap lanes, a zero-depth entry leisure pool, a lazy river and a child activity pool for our tiniest guests.