- Marketing, Sponsorship & Advertising
Marketing, Sponsorship & Advertising Office
Monday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Wednesday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Thursday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed U.S. Holidays Closed
- NAF Human Resources
NAF Personnel Office
Monday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Tuesday 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Wednesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Thursday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed U.S. Holidays Closed
View and apply for all all current job vacancies by visiting http://www.usajobs.gov
NAF Position Categories:
Flexible: Positions with no benefits (00-40 hours per week). No accrual of sick or annual leave.
Part Time & Full-Time Positions: Benefits Offered / Medical and Dental Coverage, Retirement Pension Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Life Insurance, Annual Leave/Sick Leave/Family Medical Leave and 10 Paid Holidays Per Year.
The Department of the Army NAF provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the serving NAF Civilian Personnel Unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case by case basis.
If you have any questions please call NAF HR Office.
The Department of Army Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentalities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Private Organization Registration
Private Organization Registration
Monday 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Tuesday 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Wednesday 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Thursday 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Friday Closed Saturday Closed Sunday Closed U.S. Holidays Closed
As defined by AR 210-22 and DoDI 1000.15, a PO is a self-sustaining, non-federal entity constituted or established and operated by individuals acting outside any official capacity as officers, employee, or agents of the Federal Government or its instrumentalities. It may be incorporated or unincorporated. It may operate on or off DA installations; however, to operate on Picatinny Arsenal, the private organization must have the written consent of the Garrison Commander.
The DFMWR, FMD, is tasked with monitoring and validating all POs and ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations.
PO statues will NOT be granted based solely on fundraising opportunities and facility usage. PO’s must be active within the post community, operate in the best interest of Picatinny Arsenal and the Army and show a tangible contribution to the Picatinny community.
PO’s are NOT NAFI’s, PO’s are not entitled to Army endorsement by virtue or their contributions. No official relationship between PO activities and official duties. Neither the Federal Government not it’s NAFI’s have a vested interested in the assets of the PO.
- Gifts & Donations
Giving to Picatinny Arsenal Soldiers and their Families is easy. As a company, organization or individual, you have many options. We want to emphasize that whatever option you chose, we will help facilitate the process but ultimately it is entirely your choice.
You may give a “gift” (or donation) to the Army in several ways including participating in the Army’s and Picatinny MWR's Sponsorship Program and receive recognition for your support.
Here are some of the basics
You, your company or organization can support Picatinny Soldiers and Families directly by providing monetary or in-kind support for events, services, or programs offered by Picatinny FMWR. Through sponsorship, you may receive recognition in return. It’s important to note that the Department of Defense allows only it’s Family and MWR programs to solicit and accept Commercial Sponsorship.
There are many FMWR programs and events to choose from. For example, funding and in-kind support are welcome for FMWR hosted events, and if offered through Commercial Sponsorship can help FMWR lower cost of admission for events.
The major differences between Sponsorship and a Donation are:
- Sponsorship: A business, organization, or individuals who provide direct support for FMWR events/programs can receive recognition and conduct on-site advertising during the sponsored event or program.
- Donation: Donors may not be officially recognized through the media or publicity events. A donation must be anonymous and offered unconditionally. The Department of the Army is prohibited from making public announcement of the gifts received.(Army Regulation 1-101 para 7 (4) and (5))
- Sponsorship: A sponsor may choose any FMWR program they wish to support. The sponsor chooses which program to support with the stipulation that only MWR programs as defined in Army Regulation (AR) 215-1 may solicit and accept sponsorship.
- Donation: The installation Commander, not the donor, decides which program receives the gifts. (AR 1-101 para 7b)
If you, your business or organization would like to invest in the Army FMWR Sponsorship Program, please contact us.
All offers of gifts or donations must be made in writing. This is so they may receive the appropriate (required!) legal review, and a written approval of acceptance.
There are five basic types of gifts or donation offers the Army is most often asked about. They are:
- Gifts or donations to Army Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (FMWR) Programs. The Garrison Commander or the garrison FMWR Director may accept unconditional gifts of any amount up to $50,000. The authority may not be further delegated. Garrison Commanders can accept up to $100,000. IMCOM Region Directors, the Commanding General, Deputy Commanding General or the FMWR Commander may accept gifts of up to $250,000. Any gifts over that amount require the Secretary of the Army’s approval.
- Gifts or donations offered directly to the Department of the Army. Established so that the Secretary of the Army can accept gift offers over $1K and for gifts to the Fisher Houses. This includes real or personal property, or gifts with monetary value. Subject to AR 1-100.
The Picatinny FMWR Directorate is committed to facilitate the gift giving process, or if you chose, Commercial Sponsorship of FMWR programs. We will help you through the process. While giving is not difficult, there are certain parameters that have to be followed; such as the requirement for a written offer of donation, acceptance of the offer, and appropriate legal review. Thank you for your interest in supporting Soldiers and Families at Picatinny Arsenal.
About Family and MWR
Family and MWR is a network of support and leisure services designed to serve the needs, interests and responsibilities of each individual in the Army community, as well as enhance the quality of their lives. From family, child and youth programs to recreation, sports, entertainment, travel and leisure activities -- Family and MWR employees worldwide strive to deliver the highest quality programs and services at each installation. Family and MWR helps ensure Army readiness by caring for the people who serve and stand ready to defend the nation.
Visit Facilities & Programs to find contact information for all the facilities and programs that reside under Picatinny Family and MWR.